Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope Santa brought you all the toys you asked for. I must have been a very good boy this past year because Santa hooked me up. I won't go in to details on all the goodies I scored, but I will tell you about the top two. The first gift was a 1978 Tie Advanced Fighter still in the box. My wife found it on one of those crazy websites that sells old toys. I was pretty stoked. The second gift and the last one that I opened on Christmas was a shiney PS3. My wife was able to get me one the Friday before Christmas. I have that sucker hooked into my 40 inch flat panel Sony Bravia (this tv owns you) via hdmi cable and it rocks. Here is a photo showing the PS3, Xbox 360, TV, and Bose system in all their glory.



Pretty sweet set up, eh? Well if you are going to play games on that system, then you need to sit in decent chairs. So, I picked up the ultimate in fat slob American Chair design:



Yeah, Santa digs me.

Oh...DB Stuff. I am writing a report today. I will put all the DB stuff in there :p

No comments: