Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Project List

I put together a project list for Jac to review the other night and from it we determined a merit list for projects. I threw quite a few of the projects out of the window and will return to them at a later date. For the time being, I have a top three and that is my priority. 1. Society of Envoys, 2. Saga of the Clans, and 3. Antei Project.

I plan on having all three of these projects out of the way by the first week of December, and then I can start in on some of my pet projects. All in all, it is quite a bit to do. Fun times.

Real life: Another day where I am not quite sure where I am working. I am either a Brigade Assistant S3 or a Battalion Assistant S3. No one seems to know where I will be working for the next couple of months.

No comments: